OPTCL Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.optcl.co.in
OPTCL Recruitment 2016
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) announced an advertisement for the recruitment of 100 Office Assistant GRADE-III (Trainee) Posts. The organisation is looking for the candidates those who meets eligibility criteria required for the posts. This is a golden chance to the candidates who are looking for latest government jobs 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is on 27th July 2016. Candidates can start to apply for the posts from 28th June 2016. Candidates need to visit the official website that is www.optcl.co.in to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts.
OPTCL Recruitment 2016 details available on the official website that is www.optcl.co.in
About Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) was incorporated on November 14, 1984. OPGC started as a wholly owned Government Company of the State of Odisha with the main objective of establishing, operating & maintaining Thermal power generating stations. In the pursuit of its objective, OPGC established IB Thermal Power Station is having two units of 210 MW each in the Ib valley area of Jharsuguda District in the State of Odisha. These Units have become operational since 1994 and 1996 respectively. Now the organisation is looking for eligible and suitable candidates to fill 100 Office Assistant GRADE-III (Trainee) Posts. Candidates who are going to apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2016 will get complete information such as vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, etc. from the official website that is www.optcl.co.in.
Earlier United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 was released on the official website that is www.unitedbankofindia.co.in
More Information Regarding OPTCL Application Form 2016
Organization Name: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
Name of Posts: Office Assistant GRADE-III (Trainee)
Number of Posts: 100
Official Website: www.optcl.co.in
Mode of Apply: Online
Category: Govt Jobs
Job Location: Odisha
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Rs. 500/- for Unreserved/ SEBC Category candidates
- Pay the application fee through On-line payment mode (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking), or Off-line payment mode by ICICI Bank Challan.
Salary Offered: The selected candidates for OPTCL Application Form 2016 will get Rs.5200- 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2830/- with other allowances as per OPTCL Regulations.
OPTCL Jobs 2016/Vacancy Details
- UR: 51 posts
- SEBC : 11 Posts
- ST: 22 posts
- SC: 16 Posts
Selection Procedure for Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited Vacancies 2016
The candidates will be selected based on their performance on the computer based test and skill test which will be conducted by the organisation.
Eligibility Criteria/OPTCL Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 21 to 32 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are going to apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2016 must have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or possess such other qualification equivalent there too And the candidate must have adequate knowledge in computer application.
How to apply for Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016
- First of all, go to the official website that is www.optcl.co.in
- Then click on the link to Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016
- Now the candidates who are going to apply for Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 must have to read the job notification completely to know more details about educational qualification required for the posts
- Now eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts by entering their name and all other details without making mistakes
- Upload the images of recent photograph & signature.
- Click on submit button
- Take a print out of the application form for further use